Ask and you shall receive. After putting up a poll in my stories regarding if I should cover the Nordstrom Sale this year – it was a surprising yes by a landslide so here we go! I’ve talked about (and even worked) the Nordstrom Anniversary sale before but haven’t shopped it as much recently. That being said, I still think it has great pieces in it for fall so always worth a look. Just remember that you don’t need to feel pressure to buy everything that influencers like myself and others are recommending. Though these are great deals, they are not worth going into debt over! I personally love this sale for getting staples like a new pair of boots that I know I’ll wear with everything or a nice pair of jeans I’ll pick up again and again.
Ok getting back to it…
For those who’ve never shopped it before, the reason this sale gets so much hype around it is that the merchandise is completely NEW…as in never been worn by anyone, hasn’t been sitting on racks for weeks that eventually get marked down. This is why people go crazy for it, as the sale price is only available for a limited time and then it rises back up again!
I put together some items that I’m personally hoping to snag in the sale or just think are adorable/will lust over them since I can’t buy everything. Items that I already own from previous years that are now available again are in here as well. I can vouch for: The Zella leggings, Spanx leather leggings, Joe’s high-waisted jeans, PMD microdermabrasion tool, the Longchamp Expandable Le Pliage Tote, the Nike Sweatpants, a similar pair of the Vince Camuto boots from last year, and the St. Tropez tanning mousse.
- KUT from the Kloth Elizabeth Straight Leg Jean, 2. Hudson Barbara Straight Leg Jean, 3. Hudson Barbara Bootcut Jean, 4. Levi’s Straight Leg Jean, 5. Joe’s Charlie Skinny Jean, 6. BlankNYC Baxter High Waisted Straight Leg Jeans, 7. Joe’s Charlie Coated Jean (also comes in tan), 8. 7 for All Mankind Flare Jean, 9. FRAME Flare Jean, 10. Madewell Straight Leg Jean
- Juicy Couture Hoodie, 2. Halogen Ribbed Maxi Dress, 3. Hanky Panky Thong, 4. BP. Babydoll 70s Dress, 5. Nike Sweatpants, 6. Spanx Leather Leggings, 7. Zella High Rise Leggings, 8. BlankNYC Zip Suede Miniskirt, 9. Juicy Couture Velour Pant
- PMD Microdermabrasion Tool, Pink Version, 2. PMD Cleansing Tool, 3. Larq Self-Cleaning Water Bottle, 4. Voluspa Candle Set, 5. Madewell Calf Hair Belt, 6. Drybar Dry Shampoo, 7. Gorjana Crescent Necklace, 8. St. Tropez Tanning Mousse, 9. Longchamp Expandable Le Pliage Tote, 10. Open Edit Belt Bag, 11. Tory Burch Carson Striped Shoulder Bag, Smaller Crossbody Version, 12. Coach Marlow Leather Crossbody Bag
- BP. Polo Sweater, 2. Madewell Color Block Sweater, 3. Free People Princess Sweater, 4. Free People Turtle Neck Sweater, 5. BlankNYC Plaid Shacket, 6. Thread & Supply Plaid Shacket, 7. BB Dakota Fleece Shacket, 8. BlankNYC Shearling Jacket, 9. Halogen Moto Jacket, 10. Ralph Lauren Navy Trench, 11. Treasure & Bond Plaid Trench, 12. 1.State Blazer, 13. Sam Edelman Plaid Trench, 14. Club Monaco Trench
- Marc Fisher Furry Hiking Boot, 2. Sam Edelman Olly Knee High Boot, 3. Vince Camuto Afelia Western Knee High Boot, 4. Steve Madden Cedar Bootie
Insider tip from a former Nordstrom employee: just because something is sold out online from the sale doesn’t mean it’s gone forever. Go to the stores (or call them but it’s easier in person) and have them call different stores to find what size you’re looking for in certain pieces. Odds are the last few are in a store you don’t reside in! Also, be sure to repeat this step over the course of the sale and keep checking the site because most people who shop the sale early buy multiple sizes of things to see which size they are and then return the extras. That is your chance to jump on the pieces that went quickly!
Happy shopping y’all and can’t wait to see what everyone gets this year! What item(s) are you hoping to grab in the sale?
See you in the next post,