Now that warm weather is officially starting to set in here in Chicago, I don’t know about you but I’m ready to hit the water and enjoy the hot temps. As this will be my first summer spent exclusively in the city (as mentioned in my last post) I found a bunch of items that I think would be perfect in one’s pool or beach bag.
- While in the water, why not take your cool drink with you? I got a couple similar floaties like these recently and love how portable they are. Bonus: they make great gifts too!
- If bringing your drink into the water isn’t your style, I love this coaster for the beach. That way, there’s no chance that sand is ending up in your daiquiri. 😏
- Gotta have something to dry yourself off with or lay down to tan! I love the pink stripes in this adorable towel.
- I’m a big hat girl and one hat I had yet to purchase was a floppy one like this. I just bought this one over Memorial Day weekend and love how it’s widely brimmed but you can see where you’re going while wearing it. Plus, who can resist that black bow?
- I have a very similar suit to this, but sadly my exact one is limited on sizing. I love how this version is business in the front and party in the back with the criss-cross.
- Before setting up shop, store all your food and drinks in this little cooler. I love the tropical print plus that front pocket can fit your suit & sunnies too!
- Speaking of sunnies, aren’t these so chic? Been meaning to buy a pair of these retro cat eyes that have been everywhere lately.
- Now that you have the coasters/floaties for the drink, you need something to put your drink into. Love this little tumbler that can fit wine, beer, or even frosé!
- And finally, to keep you cool, I’m obsessed with European, vintage-looking umbrellas like this striped baby. You can bring it to the beach for some shade as well as put it out on a patio too!
Now that you got your gear, where are you heading to enjoy the sun? Tell me below!
See you in the next post!